This post is sponsored by General Mills, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. This post includes affiliate links which help support Stay gold Autumn.
Crockpots are honestly my favorite way to cook, but when we got this small crock pot for a wedding present we kind of scratched our heads about how to use it. When Devin began traveling for his job, I ended up using it for single serve meals just for me and then we started using it for dips. Now it is probably our most used crock pot and our most used wedding present; you can find a similar one HERE.
Here is one of my favorite crock pot dip recipes that I have made up!
- 1 can of Rotel (tomatoes & green chilies)
- 1 can of chili with meat
- 1 can of sweet corn (drained)
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 16 oz of Velvetta white queso cheese
- Cut the Velveeta cheese and cream cheese into small squares
- Drain the corn
- Put the wet ingredients into the crockpot
- Put the cheeses into the crockpot on top
- Cook on low for two hours while stirring occasionally
- Serve fresh!
- This was made in a small crockpot and I used half of a 32 oz block of Velveeta white queso cheese.