October traditionally has always been my favorite month because there is still color outside and the weather is usually just about right. This month has been equal parts exciting and difficult. I’ll admit that it was definitely a month when I needed to write to write out a few reminders on all of the good stuff happening around me…and that is totally okay! The months that make me dig deep are usually ones where I learn a lot about myself and the world around me and for that I am appreciative. I hope that writing down something happy that has happened to you this month has helped uplift you too and I hope you share with us in the linkup! ♥
My favorites from the last link up:
- Torrie shared that after learning about a tragic car wreck a student at her school was involved in and how inspired she was inspired by how giving her student’s were in response.
- Alex shared how her goals and working on happiness correlated and shared a great list of things that happened for her throughout the month.
- Kelsey shared a list of things that made her happy. My favorite: good library books! ♥
- Having the prettiest city views from my department
- Buying a new purse for the first time in a few years and crossing off a 101 in 1001 goal
- Finishing up the Friends series
- Starting my weight loss journey
- Appreciating my husband and the nice things he does for me
- Being able to spend the night with a friend
- Guest posting for the first time since my re-launch about how I met my husband
- Surviving midterms
- Sharing some wise words from a friend when I definitely needed them
- Being able to receive answers from general conference
- Going to Chalktober fest with Devin helping me cross off a 101 in 1001 item
- Playing with puppies
- Growing pumpkins for our kitchen table this year
- Planning future vacations out with Devin
- Meeting bloggers in the Atlanta area
- Seeing how awesome my students are doing in my class
- Having a husband who packs my lunches
- Going to a Trivia night with my grad school friends
- Turning in my project in Grammar and getting a good grade
- Getting my DNA results back
- Sharing a quote that has helped me out here lately
- Sharing some of the story of meeting my penpal from Finland
- Being able to go to the temple 3 times this month
- Dressing up for Halloween with Devin at church (him and me)
- Swapping sweaters with Becky!
- Being friends with people who see my melt downs and love me anyway
- Dressing up with a group of other bloggers
- Having calorie tracked for over 41+ days helping me cross off a 101 in 1001 goal
- Running a successful ESL workshop for about 40 adults for three hours
- Celebrating fitting into smaller sized pants
- Handing out candy tonight…we’ve been planning this for weeks!!
What is something you are grateful about from October?
On the last day of every month, I would love for you to share a post expresses anything happy that you’ve experienced. I will share my favorite three posts on social media and in the next linkup. ♥
1.) Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
2.) Comment on three other blog posts in the linkup
3.) Share your post with the hashtag #KeepingTheGood on social media