I’m a very goal oriented person and I thought the new year would be a good time to begin doing monthly goal posts! I have been tracking my 101 in 1001 goals with a lot of progress, but I wanted more accountability and I really just enjoy reading people’s goals that they set as well. You are welcome to join the linkup below to be inspired by other people’s goals- I hope you join along!
With a very challenging semester + Devin traveling almost the entire time, I was kind of an anxious mess by the time my grad school finals ended. We had no idea what a blessing it would be for us to go to DC for Christmas to spend with dear friends, but it was really an answer to prayers for us to be able to recharge and come into 2016 feeling hopeful and happy. I’m ready to throw the energy I have now into developing a better routine and these goals are going to be helpful in helping me press forward!
Some of the goals I made were strictly for me to get into good habits again, but some were just so I take a breath of air in between grad school classes and work. This is my last semester of grad school coming up and I want to really just finish off this journey happy acknowledging that I will probably miss many aspects of grad school later.
- Buy a paper planner and use it
- Do at least a 45 minute workout video/gym visit 10 times
- Read/listen to 31 church talks/lessons in my personal study
- Read 31+ chapters of scriptures
- Go to the temple once
- Post 3 recipes on the blog
- Host a belated wedding party for Caitlyn
- Write 5 thank you cards
- Get a haircut
- Go on 2 hikes
What is a goal you have for January?
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just goals you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)