This post includes affiliate links which help support Stay gold Autumn.
I love that writing out the little things that make me happy everyday helps me finish off my month right! This month has been busy with it being the new semester, but also very sweet as I’ve navigated through teaching my first English speaking class. A happy surprise I encountered was that this month has been the most social month I’ve had and I’m totally okay with that. Overall, this month was happy and I have felt very fulfilled; I think choosing to press forward for my word of the year was spot on for me!
I hope your month was equally awesome and you’re welcome to join the linkup by adding any post that expresses any gratitude, happiness, or positivity you experienced; it can be in any other format as long as it is uplifting.
blue shirt: here //black pants: here //ear warmer: similar //brown riding boots: similar
- Announcing my word of the year: press forward!
- Starting a goals linkup + sharing my goals
- Sharing about our trip to DC
- Reading church talks that I really needed to read
- Milking a cow for the first time…it happened
- Having international students guess my age during campus tours
- Deciding to have a good day after really having the beginnings of a bad one
- Having my last first day of grad school
- Teaching my first English speaking class… DEFINITELY my favorite!
- Making an instagram for my blog- I’m happy I did it 🙂
- Throwing baby celebrations!
- Accomplishing my goals and feeling great about it!
- Introducing friends to fun board games like Dominion
- Packing my lunch everyday so I can spend my budget on things I want
- Getting a package in the mail of new clothing
- Getting excited about traveling abroad this summer!
- Being able to make tons of cookies with Devin!
- Getting a snow day off from work
- Swinging on swing sets for the first time in a few years
- Posting a home tour of our dining room
- Having some intensive + early spring cleaning in our main rooms
- Posting a review about The Instant Happy Journal
- Getting the main rooms in our house nice and clean!
- Going on a hike with a friend
- Meeting Alex and Joy up at a coffee shop
- Tracking items on Anthro for months and buying them on mega sale!
- Having a waffle Wednesday with a grad school friend
- Being invited over for steaks…yes, please!
- Having a successful baby shower for a lot of people from church
- Receiving my passport in the mail!!
- Setting new goals for the month with Devin
What is something that you are happy happened for you in January?
- Add any post from the month that expresses any gratitude, happiness, or positivity you experienced; it can be in any other format as long as it is uplifting!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Share your post with the hashtag #KeepingTheGood on social media. If you tag me on twitter, I will be happy to re-tweet!
- Comment on 3 other blog posts in the linkup!