This post includes affiliate links which help support Stay gold Autumn.
With me submitting everything before graduation and finals, this was a very busy month. I’m excited to share some of my April favorites from the month. April is the perfect combo of spring transitioning to summer in Georgia and I’m happy about all of the sunshine and I’m happy about all of the festivals popping up in Atlanta soon.
FAVORITE BLOG POSTS
- I loved this herb cart makeover by my friend Alex from over at The Berger Bungalow. I have a yard work list a mile long coming up and I loved how she made this cute container herb garden!
- My friend re-branded and is now blogging at Joy Lynn Lifestyle. I thought her change was a lot of fun- you should go over and tell her what you think :)!
- I loved this travel essentials post by my friend Selja! She travels all over the place and I’m definitely going to use her tips this summer- a Kindle is definitely a travel essential for me too because it is easy on my eyes.
- This post “5 things to do when anxiety sneaks up on you” by Brittany was perfectly timed. I’ve had a few panic attacks in the last few weeks with the anxiety of graduation coming up and some health problems I am trying to figure out with my Doctor. I love these posts that help me remember to stay grounded and give great tips to do so.
- This post about online bullying from Molly really, really hit home. While people like me do put our lives out on the internet, it doesn’t mean that we deserve scrutiny for sharing; abuse in any form is unacceptable. I believe we all shine in different ways and I like seeing when other succeed; let’s commit to being a little kinder online and in our lives.
I miss Taylor Swift’s old clothing style, but as always I love her music. I’ve been listening to Taylor Swift’s song New Romantics on non-stop repeat here lately. She’s pretty adorable, right? I’m kind of missing her songs on the radio here lately because Justin Bieber’s Love Yourself is literally on the radio on at least one station every time I flip around the radio on my commutes.
I only read two books this month so I am opting to post all of my book reviews next month :). However, I love historical novels with a personal connection And I love reading anything about WW2. I loved A Fifty-Year Silence: Love, War, and a Ruined House in France and I would definitely recommend it to people!
I didn’t buy any clothing this month because I’ve bought a lot recently, we’re saving up for this summer, and when I spend 12 hour days on campus studying it is just much easier to eat there. However, it doesn’t stop me from looking at everything that looks pretty cute :). I never buy stuff from Anthro, but I can look and dream.