I have slowed down with blogging this past month to allow myself space to prepare everything for graduation, to enjoy Mexico, and I plan on doing the same this next month. After my phone was stolen, I spent about 9 days without cell phone service/ a smart phone and I realized I didn’t miss the feeling never ending connection. Coming back, I found myself stepping away from technology more and creating more boundaries for myself. It was pretty easy to keep up because I’m positive I came back with something from Mexico and it took me a solid week to get rid of it. This month I have my final paper to complete and present and my last semester of graduate school finals and projects- wish me luck! Feel free to join the linkup below so we can help each other track progress on goals!
Goals for April:
- Read 30 chapters of scriptures, 10 church talks/lessons, and go to the temple once
- Have everything finished for graduation!
- Clean the whole house in anticipation of parents visiting
- Restaurant budget under $80 for the month..because Europe this summer
- Read 4 books for fun
- Drink only water
Reviewing goals from March:
- Read 31 chapters of scriptures,
10 church talks/lessons, and go to the temple once
I was halfway through my scripture goal and I ended up reading a lot of talks. I didn’t take scriptures with me in Mexico and planned on just reading off of my phone. That didn’t work well when my phone was stolen.
- Finish the reflections and professional developments for my graduation portfolio
Almost finished, but not enough to put it on here.
Finish the material for my presentation in MexicoYup! This was out of necessity since I presented it to 50+ people haha!
- Be 90% finished with my master’s final paper
Nope, but I did present it in Mexico and find a lot of gaps I had in research I had done.
- Read 4 books for fun
I ended up reading 3 books. With being sick and traveling for 9 days, I’d say I did well! 🙂
Post 1 recipe on the blogI actually posted two. One was my original pan fried brussel sprouts recipe and the other was a croissant pudding with custard and blueberries from a cookbook I reviewed.
What is a goal you have for March?
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!