A lot was accomplished this month socially and with school- I’m proud! This whole month is being able to look at the last two years of grad school and see how goals I made in high school are happening now!! It is an amazing feeling to be able to graduate from grad school and I’m so grateful to be here! If you have goals that you’ve made for this month or ones you’ve accomplished, feel free to add them to the linkup below- I’d love to read about them 🙂 !
Goals for May:
- Read 31 chapters of scripture, 10 church talks, and go to the temple 2 times
- Deep clean every room in our home
- Re-organize our closets
- Date everything in our pantry and rotate soon-to-expire items into our meal planning
- Wash and vacuum both of our cars
- Get an oil change
- Weed our garden beds
- See Stephanie’s new baby
- Develop a consistent exercising routine
- Walk at my graduation!
- Send out 4+ cover letters and resumes
- Clean up my Pinterest boards
- Back up and organize my computer
- Mow the lawn for Devin
- Read 4 books
Reviewing goals from April:
- Read 30 chapters of scriptures,
10 church talks/lessons, and go to the temple once
I made sure to try to read something everyday, but it was a far cry from a chapter. I listening to talks while I was getting ready for the day and prepared lessons for my new job in church, working with the young women, and I absolutely love it!
Have everything finished for graduation!
Can I get an amen? My graduate school portfolio is OVER. My master’s paper and presentations are OVER. I’m going to miss grad school, but not especially these parts.
- Clean the whole house in anticipation of parents visiting
I see I made very ambitious goals with finals. Ha…no.
- Restaurant budget under $80 for the month..because Europe this summer
We had some great things hit our budget this month that we weren’t expecting. We didn’t keep our restaurant budget this low, but we kept really low on our budget otherwise so I’m proud!
- Read 4 books for fun
I read two. I’ll include the books I read in next month’s post.
- Drink only water
What is a goal you have for May?
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Share your post with the hashtag #MonthlyGold on social media.
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!