This post includes affiliate links which help support Stay gold Autumn.
I love being able to share my favorites from the month- from things I bought to blog posts I read. This month was about hot weather and seeing a ton of places; we saw so much country on our three week road trip. I’m so excited to begin sharing about our travels more!!
FAVORITE BLOG POSTS
- I loved seeing Sallie’s living room in person, but just in case you won’t be in Tulsa anytime soon, this post where she has pictures of it will have to do 😉 .
- I love this list of 365 things you can do to be happier!
- I love this post by Erin about 8 things to stop wasting money on. The little things definitely add up before you know it!!
- Devin and I ended up talking about this post from the Wall Street Journal for a while. You know that terrifying feeling begin a long Doctor’s appointment wait and your phone dies? This article talks about why it is good to spend time just with your thoughts.
- I’ve also been loving any posts about cooking by default of missing my own kitchen a little bit.
We’ve been on the road a lot this month and I have loved every time that this song by Ruth B has come on the radio! We’ve also been listening to a lot of podcasts- our favorite is Stuff You Missed in History Class.
- After realizing my old polar fit watch is gone for good, I decided to purchase a new one. I was walking a lot in grad school so it was easier to manage weight, but I have to be a lot more deliberate about activity now.
- I bought an LCD screen protector for my the new camera. It is a relief knowing that I can put my camera in my purse without any scratches on it!
- I bought this pretty floral camera strap for my new camera. I’ve gotten several compliments on it already and it is nice to have one since a strip did not come with my camera.
- I bought this camera protector after realizing how small my new camera was. My complaint with it is that it doesn’t actually match up with the battery and tripod hole so I have to take it off every time I need to get to the SD card or battery. However, it does make my camera more sturdy feeling and I can’t complain about that.
We’ve had a lot of favorite dates this month, actually! We went on a double date with Shannon, a friend from grad school, and her husband. We ate at Marietta Fish Market and then played Settlers of Catan! This was definitely a happy thing for me because I want to stay connected to my grad school friends post-graduation though.