This month is going to be a lightweight month goal wise, but we’re going to Europe and that has literally been a goal I’ve had my whole life. I am so happy we’re going to have this opportunity together and I can’t wait for all of the memories!
Goals for July:
- Have a great time in Europe
- Send off postcards while there
- Have a wonderful time at youth conference with the youth at church
- Get an ESL teaching interview/job
Reviewing goals from June:
Read 30 chapters of scripture, 5 church talks, and go to the temple 1 timeWahoo!!
- Read 4 books
I read 1 book, am half way through another, and stopped reading another one mid-way through because the content ended up being too non-family friendly for me. However, I did become addicted to podcasts and I’m totally okay with that!
Share our road tripand Europe itinerary on here
I decided to share our Europe itinerary after I finish up my road trip posts. My road trip itenerary is here!
Finish purging our clothing from our closetsI hung up and folded all of our clothing which is a feat in itself. I now have two tubberware crates full of my clothes that don’t fit my style, aren’t my size, or aren’t my color palette right now. I am going to continue this process and get rid of things when we return from Europe since I’ll have fresh eyes.
Hug loads of family and friendsI can’t count how many hugs we got while visiting everyone on our road trip. No complaints here! My favorite ones were definitely from the kiddos we stayed with though.
What is a goal you have for July?
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!