In the last two months, we have only been home for about two weeks. Our traveling experiences have been amazing, but I am so ready to add some more structure and routine into my schedule! Here is to starting an awesome month- be sure to share your goals for the month below in the linkup! 🙂
Goals for August:
- Clean for 30 minutes everyday
- Read/listen to 30 minutes of church stuff everyday
- Read/listen to 2 books for fun
- Exercise for 30 minutes 6 days a week
- Keep sending out resumes for ESL jobs
- My husband said I should add kiss him everyday
Reviewing goals from July:
Have a great time in EuropeWe had an absolutely wonderful time and I can’t wait to start sharing my posts from traveling! I want to finish posts from our 3 week road trip before I start our international ones though 🙂
Send off postcards while thereWe looked for post offices THE WHOLE TIME we were in Europe and never saw a single one so I am going to give myself this one.
Have a wonderful time at youth conference with the youth at churchWe have some awesome youth at church!
- Get an ESL teaching interview/job
This one is out of my control, but I’m going to just keep pushing out resumes.
What is a goal you have for August?
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!