I’m so happy to have a month with almost everything crossed off. November was a great month, I had a lot to be grateful for, and Thanksgiving is hands down always my favorite holiday.
Goals for December:
- Choose a seminary theme for the year and use the manual to begin working through the scriptures
- Order my word of the year necklace and wall reminder for 2017
- Order my planner for 2017
- Completely clean out our closets and our master bathroom
- Bug bomb our house after we take Cosmo to the sitters because…MOTHS
- Go to Arizona and Arkansas to visit friends and family!
Reviewing goals from November:
30 minutes of reading/listening to scriptures or church talks dailyI have some plans for this for next year that I’m really excited about 🙂
Clear our the spare bedrooms while maintaining the rest of the house’s cleanliness 😉The house is clean, but now we have to tackle our bedroom and bathroom. We have a moth infestation now so this is definitely becoming REALLY important now.
Get my adoption sponsorship program set up through my businessThe Cole family are being sponsored right now! Buy candles from me and use the code “Cole” to give them 20%!
Enjoy our time in universal studios/Harry Potter world with friends!We had a great time, tried butter beer, and caught a lot of new Pokemon; don’t judge.
Sell candles at two different pop-up shops (one benefits an adoption ministry)This was a great experience + Joy came and helped me sell!
- Finish reading all of the books I have been sent by sponsors
I have three left to finish up.
What is a goal you have for December?
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!