This is the new year and I’m excited for the goals I’ve set up for myself. My word of the year is flourish and I saw a lot of progress last year for myself and plan on keeping that up 🙂 ! I’m starting out ambitiously by making a lot of goals to accomplish, but it will help me start fresh so I don’t have any previous posts hanging over me. I’m excited to hear about your goals and what you’re planning on accomplishing this year; feel free to linkup at the bottom of the post.
Goals for January:
- Read scriptures, church talks, or lessons for 31 days straight
- Exercise 6 days a week for 30 minutes
- Finish my posts from Mexico
- Finish my DC road trip post
- Write 3 of my posts from Europe
- Clean and purge our house
- Read 4 books
- Complete all of my stock photos for the blog for the year
- Sell 10+ candles
- Collaborate with 2 instagrammers with my candles
Reviewing goals from December:
Choose a seminary theme for the year and use the manual to begin working through the scripturesI decided to choose the Sunday school theme for the year so that I’m actually with the lessons we’re learning about in church.
Order my word of the year necklace and wall reminder for 2017So excited about it! I ordered my necklace from Literate Lion and LOVE it!
Order my planner for 2017I found a great one from Walmart that was a ton cheaper than ordering one and I love it a lot more than the one I used last year. It happens to be making its debut for the year in this post 🙂 .
- Completely clean out our closets and our master bathroom
I’ve been dreading this. I need to rip off the band aid.
- Bug bomb our house after we take Cosmo to the sitters because…MOTHS
This ended up being more complicated than I thought. We bought the bug bomb and it had a thing saying that you had to cover up all hardwoods in the room. We were a little afraid of that prospect with us leaving. We’re looking for different alternatives. I don’t want to use anything that could potentially hurt our bird Cosmo since he is often on the carpet and floor 🙁 .
Go to Arizona and Arkansas to visit friends and family!
What is a goal you have for January?
LINKUP + RULES
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Share your post with the hashtag #MonthlyGold on social media.
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!